Salaried GP Job, Aston
This is a unique chance to work as a Salaried GP with a highly organised and forward-thinking surgery in Aston, for a flexible number of sessions.
The practice has worked hard to reduce GP admin and workload by building a large and established team of clinical and clerical staff. You will enjoy great flexibility in working hours and working days, as well as the time and funding to pursue special clinical interest areas.
Located in the Aston area, within easy reach of central Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Walsall. On-site parking provided.
- Varied patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including ANPs, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 17,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Birmingham