Salaried GP Job, Gloucester
This is an ideal time to join this friendly and stable training practice in Gloucester as s Salaried GP, with the option for Partnership in future
The team are based in state of the art, purpose-built premises, and offer a wide range of enhanced services, as well as training Registrars and Medical Students. A large and experienced multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists provides support to GPs, and ensures workload and admin are always kept to a manageable level. The practice have future-proofed themselves against the challenges of General Practice in the coming years and offer a stable base for a GP to grow and develop clinically.
Located within Gloucester, within easy commute of Cheltenham, Hereford and the M5. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Controlled patient list of just over 16,000 with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Opportunity to train Registrars and Medical Students
Package and Benefits
- £81,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership (if desired)
- Successful training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Gloucester