Salaried GP Role (4-5 sessions per week), Sunderland
We have an excellent opportunity for either a newly qualified or experienced GP to join a close-knit, high achieving and supportive team in a small but friendly practice in Sunderland. With attractive sessional rate available, as well as the opportunity to play a key role in the running of the practice, this is a not to be missed opportunity for the right GP seeking a move now or in the near future.
If you are looking for a salaried or salaried with a view to partnership role working for a small and supportive practice that puts patient care at the heart of its service delivery alongside supporting, encouraging and developing its' team then this role is not to be missed!
The practice offers a reasonable workload, the opportunity to play a key role in the development and success of the practice, as well as the chance to work with friendly, supportive and effective clinical and clerical teams.
With excellent sessional rates available, as well as opportunities to get involved in supporting other members of the clinical team, this is the ideal role to both reward and develop the right individual.
- 4-5 sessions per week
- Established and reputable local practice
- Reasonable workload across telephone consults and face-to-face appointments
- 4,000 patient list
- Purpose built building so working environment is modern and up-to-date
- Excellent sessional rates and benefits available
- Use EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- Up to £90,000 per annum (FTE)
- Potential to progress into partnership in the future
- Indemnity fees top-up paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (FTE) plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Sunderland