Salaried GP Role (4-8 sessions per week), Lincoln
We have an excellent opportunity for either a newly qualified (able to support Tier 2 visa applications) or experienced GP to join a close-knit, high achieving and supportive team in a small but friendly practice in Lincoln.
With attractive sessional rates available, as well as the opportunity to play a key role in the future success of the practice, this is a not to be missed opportunity for the right GP seeking a move now or in the near future and wanting to develop a great portfolio career.
If you are looking for a 4-8 session salaried role working for a small to medium sized supportive practice that puts patient care at the heart of its service delivery alongside supporting, encouraging and developing its' team then this role is not to be missed!
The practice offers a reasonable workload, the opportunity to play a key role in the development and success of the practice, as well as the chance to work with friendly, supportive and effective clinical and clerical teams.
With excellent sessional rates available, the opportunity to build a portfolio career, as well as opportunities to get involved in supporting other members of the clinical team, this is the ideal role to both reward and develop the right individual.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Established and reputable local practice
- Reasonable workload across telephone consults and face-to-face appointments
- 8500 patient list
- Purpose built new building so working environment is modern and up-to-date
- Excellent sessional rates and benefits available
- Use SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Up to £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Ability to develop a portfolio career with full support
- Indemnity fees top-up paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (FTE) plus 10 bank holidays
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- THIS PRACTCIE IS ABLE TO SUPPORT TIER 2 APPLICATIONS
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Lincoln