Salaried GP Role (6-8 sessions), near Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Prospect Health is seeking a 6-8 session Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Hertfordshire. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to nearly 19,500 patients across two sites.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. This is an opportunity to work with a surgery who has an excellent support team enabling GP's to really focus on patient care as well as developing special interests.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners with support of Salaried GP's
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- High QOF & consistent CQC achievers
- Well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload
- Low to no home visits
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
Salaried GP 8 sessions per week in Croydon, Surrey
Violet Lane Medical Practice
GP SPIN Role with MACC Team (Multi-Agency Care an…
Salaried doctor/s required in Battersea, London
Queenstown Road Medical Practice
Salaried GP vacancy North East London
The Clapton Surgery
Salaried GP Redhill, Surrey
Holmhurst Medical Centre