4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Glenrothes (Fife) up to £80,000 FTE, av. 22 consulting contacts per day, GMS practice, friendly, supportive surgery.
Please read on if you wish to work in a supportive practice in Glenrothes as a Salaried GP where high quality patient care is at the centre of the surgery. The practice has excellent organisation structures and workload is very well managed across a multi-disciplinary team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and a Practice Pharmacist. Working in the practice you will benefit from working alongside a cohesive and stable team of GPs where you will enjoy a real sense of team and professional satisfaction. The practice organisation structure will allow GPs on all experience levels to excel.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Av 22 patient consultations per day
- Up to 2 home visits per day
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent practice facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 8,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Glenrothes