Salaried GP Job, Ashton-under-Lyne
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Ashton under Lyne up to £80,000 FTE, av. 15 contacts per session, no home visits, no duty doctor requirement.
Please read on if you'd like to work in a long-established, dynamic practice as a Salaried GP in Ashton under Lyne. The practice has a cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, supported by an excellent clinical team all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Av 15 contacts per session
- No home visit or duty doctor requirement
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Over 10,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Ashton-Under-Lyne