Salaried GP Job, Rochdale
4-8 sessions, Salaried GP, Rochdale, Lancashire, £76,000 FTE, GMS practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Rochdale that is long-established and has as an excellent reputation for patient continuity. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes in a cohesive and supportive environment. The practice also has an excellent organisational structure with a highly effective Practice Manager to oversee the day to day running of the practice to make a telling difference to the health of the practice's patient population.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Circa £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- BMA terms
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Rochdale