4-6 sessions Salaried GP, South Manchester, traditional family medicine practice, low home visits, £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum.
An excellent new career opportunity to join a long-established practice in South Manchester as a Salaried GP is now available. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure. The practice has a highly effective Practice Manager who oversees clear communication and practice structure and a cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who all work very cohesively within a stable environment. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload (working towards offering 15 min consultations) and are assisted by an excellent admin team to minimise clerical tasks. If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Single site practice
- On-site parking
- Strong GP Team
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very low home visiting requirement for the practice
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum (up to £76,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Manchester