4-8 sessions Salaried GP, St Helens, Merseyside, £76,000 - £84,000 FTE, GP training practice, circa 20 contacts per day.
An excellent new career opportunity to practice in a dynamic surgery with exciting future prospects is now available. As a Salaried GP you'll work alongside a cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who all work very collaboratively within a stable and encouraging environment. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload and are assisted by an excellent admin team to minimise clerical tasks. If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 15 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Circa 20 patient contacts per day
- Opportunity to progress to partnership in the future if desired
Package and Benefits
- £9,500-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- Future progression to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: St Helens