6-8 sessions, Salaried GP, East Kilbride, av. 14 contacts per session, up to £76,000 fte
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in East Kilbride as a Salaried GP where you will have the support to develop and work alongside dynamic colleagues. The practice is very organised and comprises of a committed and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs. If the role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 14 contacts per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Vision practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: East Kilbride