Salaried GP Job (Optional View to Partnership), Barry
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly regarded training practice as a Salaried GP (optional view to Partnership available if desired) in Barry.
The team have recently moved to a state-of-the-art, purpose-built site, and have a large team of permanent GPs, Nursing staff and a Pharmacist. The organisation and structure mean a low workload for GPs, with low admin and minimal home visits. They are a close-knit team with regular coffee breaks in morning surgery, and comprehensive support available for GPs of any level of experience.
Located in Barry, easily commutable from Cardiff. Ample on-site parking is provided
- Stable patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
Package and Benefits
- £74,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
- Option for Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Barry