Partnership/Salaried GP in Rural Dispensing Practice in Middleton-in-Teesdale
Exciting Opportunity for Partnership/Salaried GP in Rural Dispensing Practice
Currently we are:
- 1.75 WTE partners
- PMS practice with 2,700 patients
- Minor Injuries service
- Training Practice within Durham Tees Valley Training Scheme
- Excellent clerical and nursing staff
- High achievers in QOF and enhanced services
- Culture of openness and continuing learning
- Actively involved with Durham Dales Easington and Sedgefield CCG and Durham Dales Federation.
- Excellent local schools, both state and private
- Active within the local community
- no nursing homes and low home visit rates
Start Date: Flexible
If you would like to work in this idyllic location, unique practice and patient care is your top priority, then please contact Mrs Jane Dickson for further information or to arrange an informal visit on 01833 640217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPPORTUNITY MIDDLETON-IN-TEESDALE
Applications by post or email to:
Mrs Jane Dickson - Managing Partner,
Old Forge Surgery, Middleton-in-Teesdale, Barnard Castle, County Durham, DL12 0QE.
Similar searches: County Durham