You’ve seen the TV show now live the life.
The real “Doc Martins” at Port Isaac Practice are looking to expand our five GP team with a salaried GP.
We are a very well established, friendly, supportive practice based in beautiful North Cornwall with views of the sea from our consulting rooms.
Our working patterns have been developed to allow us quality time to enjoy where we live, along with providing excellent patient care.
- Up to 6 sessions a week available
- Multi-site practice dispensing practice covering 8,600 patients in North Cornwall
- Comprehensive clinical team including Paramedics, ANP’s, Pharmacists, minor illness trained nurses, Care co-ordinator and social prescribers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload and sustainable general practice
- NHS Research practice
- Active in North Cornwall Coast PCN with Clinical Director in practice
- Strong team ethos, regular clinical meetings take place as well as social events
- Low number of visits with acute visits and care homes delivered by paramedic visiting team
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Progression opportunity to Partnership in the future
- Salary negotiable with experience
- 6 weeks holiday and one week study leave.
For further information and details on this position, please send a copy of your CV to our business manager Terri Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call us on 01208 880222 for more information about this exciting role
Similar searches: Cornwall