PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATE – PORTSMOUTH (OPTION TO WORK FROM HOME)
We are seeking a Physician Associate to join a busy and friendly triaging hub for a lead PCN in the Portsmouth area!
This is a brand new opportunity for those who would be interested in supporting general medicine and assisting and working closely with the GP’s.
The client would prefer site based however there is flexibility and opportunity to work from home if this is better suited to the candidate.
Ideal for newly qualified or experienced Physician Associates.
Band 6-7 (depending on qualifications and experience plus NHS pension and annual leave).
Main duties include:
- Working closely with GP’s and Clinical Lead providing patient care at PCN sites
- Participate in treatment and preventative healthcare services in practice as instructed by the Senior GP’s and Clinical Lead
- Take note of all aspects of patient care and complete all necessary paperwork and administrative tasks
- Provide the first point of contact care for patients, taking note of medical history, physical examinations etc
- Undertake consultations via F2F, telephone, or online for an emergency, routine problems etc.
- If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call us on 0203 892 2787 for more information about this exciting role!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Portsmouth