Salaried GP, Preston
Salaried GP - Preston - £9,500 -£10,500 per session depending on experience
An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well established training and teaching practice near the Preston area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this a truly enjoyable place to work.
The continued development and training of GPs is one of the practice’s key areas of focus and supports Salaried GPs to develop the kind of future career they wish to.
- Up to £10,500 per session (depending on experience)
- Full time or part time position available
- 4-8 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
- Development in special interest within primary care
- Flexible working options including remote access
Set-up of the practice:
- Highly reputable training practice
- 14,000 patient list
- Modern purpose built facilities
- Lead GP’s and Salaried GP’s on site
- Full team support – including ANP, clinical pharmacist, PN’s and HCA’s
- Highly trained supporting admin and reception team
- Very well-organised and supportive management team
- Consistently high QOF achievement and Good CQC rating on all domains
- Well structured and friendly working environment with a strong team ethos
- Focused on reducing GP’s workload; paper and admin light practice.
- EMIS Web
- Variety of enhanced services available on site includes minor surgery, joint injections, women's health and substance misuse
- Excellent local GP education services.
- Frequent clinical meetings
With workload and work life balance under control, this unrivalled opportunity is not one to be missed!
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Preston