Salaried GP, Chelmsford
Salaried GP + View to Partnership, 4-8 sessions available!
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP to join a long established and highly respected training practice within the Chelmsford area.
The surgery has a great reputation for putting patients first through extensive team work, strong individual performance and overall growth, delivered by supporting its GPs through good training and development.
- Up to £10,500 per session (negotiable depending on experience)
- Full indemnity included
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- NHS pension contribution
- Route to partnership available if desired!
- Special clinical interests supported and encouraged by the practice.
- 15,350 patients
- 7 GP’s
- Excellent highly trained nursing team compromising of prescribing nurses, HCA’s and ANP’s.
- Friendly and highly supportive reception team in place to help reduce GP’s admin workload
- EMIS web
- Close-knit and friendly working environment with strong ethos
- Modern purpose-built building
- On-site Business and Practice Manager
- COPD, Minor surgery, Coil fitting, Asthma, Phlebotomist clinics on site.
- Training practice
- On-site Pharmacist
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Paper-light practice
- Frequent Clinical meetings and catch-ups with the GP’s.
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- High QOF achievement
- 14-15 patients in the morning
- 14-15 patients in the afternoon
- Very low home visits
- On call is optional!
- 4-8 sessions available (days are flexible)
If the above opportunity is of any interest, please feel free to email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for further information, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 to assist in calculating your commute and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Chelmsford