Salaried GP, Manchester
Part Time / Full Time Salaried GP, £9,000 - £10,500 per Session (dependent on experience) East Manchester
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for a talented GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in East Manchester. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering a competitive salary package + benefits!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs.
- £9,000 - £10,500 per Session (dependent on experience)
- 4-8 sessions per week (days & hours are flexible!)
- Annual Leave/Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Further career progression roles available!
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga at email@example.com or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5868
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
GP Locum Rural Island 24 Hour cover , Shetland!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Salaried GP in Norfolk, up to £11,000 per session