Salaried GP, Wellingborough
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £84,000 - £94,500 pa + Indemnity Paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £90,000 - £100,000
Rare opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking GP training practice in the Wellingborough area with a surgery that is truly people-centric. This extends to both employees and patients and results in outstanding staff retention and consistently excellent patient feedback.
If you are interested in hearing a short video detailing the practice you can do so by copying the following link:
Location - Wellingborough/Northampton
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Salaried with a view to partnership
- Circa £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Genuinely low workloads
- Join a small tight-knit team
The benefits -
- Outstanding patient continuity
- Opportunity to get involved in training and medical students
- Excellent patient feedback
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!