Salaried GP, Croydon Thornton Rd Practice, London
Salaried GP required in Croydon (CR0), part time or full time
Situated in North Croydon, Thornton Road Surgery is a high achieving practice which has been assessed as ‘Good’ in all domains by the CQC with high levels of patient satisfaction (4* on Google). You will join a friendly team which includes 6 GPs, 2 practice pharmacists, physician associate, physiotherapist and social prescriber.
Both experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply.
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
- Ideally 6 sessions per week but we are flexible on this
- Minimal admin workload with the support of in-house documentation management
- Very limited number of prescriptions to sign - practice pharmacists handle the majority of requests
- Very low home visit rate
- Minimal on-call workload
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
- Opportunity to work in our COVID vaccination centre
- Ability to work from home
Our dedicated onsite Lead GP will support, coach and mentor you on a daily basis. You will receive access to our web-based Learning Management Solution which has RCGP and CPD accredited modules.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and regular opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
By joining our team you will benefit from this fantastic package:
- Salary up to £100K plus benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration package with NHS Pension
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including Croydon GP hubs, medical student teaching and education, online consultations.
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- BUPA private health insurance
- Laptop provided
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Great benefits package and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- Support with Tier 2 visa if required
- Silver ‘Investor in People’ organisational status
To find out more about Thornton Road Surgery, please visit www.croydongp.co.uk
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org