Salaried GP, St Helens
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- St Helens
- £81,000 - £90,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP in a highly organised training practice. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you will benefit from support and flexibility where possible. The Doctor First system means all patients are triaged before coming into the practice resulting in GPs only seeing a hand full of patients face to face a day. Payment of indemnity fees, Paid CPD and a BMA model contract are all offered with this position.
- £81,000 - £90,000 + CPD
- St Helens
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Distinguished group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team
- First-rate admin support: geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- 6 clinical sessions per week (ideally Mon, Tue and Thur)
- Confident telephone manner
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your workflow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision-making process.
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave (which can be taken on a beach), paid or CPD
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Similar searches: St Helens