Advanced Nurse Practitioner vacancy in Nuneaton and Water Orton
- Flexible – Full Time or Part Time
- Extremely competitive package
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Ongoing access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Share Option Scheme
- Career progression, training and development
- Making a difference
This is an amazing opportunity for a Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care Teams in Nuneaton or Water Orton. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer a great package, the opportunity to make a difference, and progression for the right person.
Spirit is an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal - to make health easy for patients and providers. Every day, our people are contributing to:
- providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services;
- building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions, people living in care homes and people diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, helping save the NHS millions of pounds.
Spirit is a fabulous place to workdifferently! We aim to always look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s just how we roll!
As a senior member of the practice nursing team, you will ensure safe and effective nursing care to the whole practice population (including the assessment of patients with undifferentiated diagnosis). You will be responsible for the exceptional delivery of the nursing service, nursing resources, working closely with the team to deliver practice priorities. Clinically, the focus is delivery of evidence-based practice for patients with long-term conditions, management and preventative nursing interventions to all patients, including those who require visiting at home.
As an autonomous practitioner, you will be responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision-making. You will work collaboratively with the whole general practice team to meet needs of patients and support delivery of policy and procedures whilst providing leadership for the nursing team.
A full Job Description is available.
As a successful candidate you are excited and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service. You believe in our purpose, are an excellent communicator, you want to make a difference - making us and you the best we can be.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
For an informal discussion, please contact us using the details below:
Dr Richard Palin, Medical Director – or 07961951588
Maxine Rowley, Mobilisation and Quality Director - or 07718 483654
Similar searches: Nuneaton