Associate Professor or Professor in Family Medicine
The Department of Primary Care and Population Health of the University of Nicosia Medical School is one of the two departments of the University of Nicosia Medical School. Currently it delivers three postgraduate programmes: the MSc in Family Medicine, the Master of Public Health and the Master in Health Services Administration. The department is active in research with international collaborations and has recently developed a Primary Care centre for the delivery of quality health care services to the people of Cyprus.
Due to the continuous expansion of the work of the department in the areas of education, research and clinical service provision, we are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty member committed to student centred learning and with relevant academic qualifications in the field of Family Medicine. Interested candidates can apply for the rank of Associate Professor or Professor.
- Medical Degree and PhD or MD by Research
- Specialty in Family Medicine
- Teaching Experience
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to rank
- Teach in the area of expertise within the MSc in Family Medicine Programme (MSc FM) or other school programmes
- Be involved in the assessment activities of the MSc in FM, the Cyprus MRCGP INT exam and other clinical exams of the school
- Perform research and publish in the areas of interest
- Contribute to the Community outreach activities of the School
- Cover letter stating the Senior Faculty position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience
- Two references
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to by June 30, 2021.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post Associate Professor or Professor in Family Medicine with reference number F21FM15 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.