Salaried GP with view to Partnership- County Durham- £10,500 per session
A close knit, family orientated GP practice in County Durham require a Salaried GP to join their team and are offering a salary of up to £10,500/session + several benefits.
Our friendly client have a brilliant team and a very flexible working schedule. They believe in offering a great work/life balance and are very much looking for a friendly, caring GP to join their team. This role can equally suit a newly qualified GP and also an experienced GP. They are also very interested in hearing from GP's who would be interested in view to Partnership.
- Up to £10,500 per session
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Professional development of one session per week (pro rata) protected time
- Flexibility with start times of sessions, and catch-up slots wherever needed
- A reduced amount of GP workload for prescriptions, letters and reports work, due to well established practice Pharmacist role and improvements to GP reports process.
- 14-16 patients per session
- On call – on a rota basis (once or twice a week)
- Extended access – on a rota basis
- View to Partnership is ideal
. . For more information and to apply…. You know what to do!
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - email@example.com