Salaried GP- Sunderland- Up to £10,000 per session- Flexible working
A CQC rated “GOOD” surgery in Sunderland are looking for a Salaried GP to join their team with a salary of up to £80,000 per annum + several benefits. They have GPs at the practice that have special interests in Commissioning & Leadership, Diabetes, Minor Surgery, Palliative Care and Digital Solutions. They are happy to mentor successful candidates in any areas they wish to develop further, and offer flexible working along with an attractive package including a very competitive salary, with fully paid Medical Defence fee, peer support and mentorship.
- List size of 9,600 patients
- Supportive Clinical Team of 5 GP partners, 2 nurse practitioners, 5 practice nurses, a nursing associate and a health care assistant.
- Experienced and friendly management/admin/reception team
- Teaching practice for GPRs with opportunity to participate in teaching
- Emis Web System
- High QoF Achievement
- Good CQC rating February 2018
- Active members of the PCN and CCG
- Weekly clinical meetings and MDTs
- Strong ethos in instilling resilience within our team
If interested in this position please apply within and send your CV to Piers- Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk or call 0203 962 5642.
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
GP Locum Rural Island 24 Hour cover , Shetland!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Salaried GP in Norfolk, up to £11,000 per session