The IGP was the first HIW registered private GP Service in Wales. With administrative and clinical headquarters based out of Cardiff we have been providing GP services to South Wales and Bristol since 2004. We are currently looking for GP’s to join our growing team in our clinics in Cardiff and Newport.
Salary Range: £11,960 - £12,880 per session per annum (£65-£70 per hr)
DBS Level: Enhanced
Working Hours: Permanent, Part-time & Flexible positions available. Self Employed
Core Responsibilities & Main Duties:
- Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations
- To provide specialist services, such as occupational health, weight management, health screening etc.
- Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice
- Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required
- Participating in an annual clinical review and competency assessments
- Providing clinical advice and guidance to colleagues, which may include health advisors and administrative staff
- Working with the Medical Director on quality improvement activities including audits
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- GMC registration, MRCGP (or equivalent)
- To be fully conversant with all Microsoft Office software and be PC literate
- Ability to learn and use internal and external IT systems
- Excellent English Language skills
- Occupational Health Qualification or Experience
- Health Screening Experience
- Weight Management Experience
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing, private medical practice, please contact us with a current CV to discuss further.