Salaried GP, Whitechapel, and East One Health, Tower Hamlets, London
East One/Whitechapel Health Centre
Salaried GP required in East One Health (E1)/Whitechapel Health centre
We are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care who will add to our excellent existing clinical team as we merge our 2 practices and move to brand new world class premises in Goodman’s Field.
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply.
- Salaried GP
- 6-9 sessions per week
- On site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries with contingent central pharmacy team to further support
- Physician Associates supporting the clinical team
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
Whitechapel and East One Health are 2 well established practices which will be merging in July and moving to brand new purpose built premises in Goodman’s Field, Aldgate. The combined list of the 2 practices will have 24,000 patients.
The team has a strong multidisciplinary ethos with GPs working closely with PAs, Advance Clinical Pharmacists, ANPs, practices nurses and HCAs. We are also due to welcome a dedicated practice based physio and care-coordinator to the team. This structure enables a much better work life balance and a structured approach to patient care. Whitechapel Health Centre has some of the best clinical outcomes in the borough and East One Health managed the Covid vaccine hub in Cable street.
We can also support GPs who wish to engage in the local fellowship on offer across Tower Hamlets and provide mentoring and support.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Benefits package and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com