Salaried GP vacancy, Bristol
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated doctor to join our forward thinking and caring practice.
We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and wellbeing is valued and supported e.g. team social events, fundraising for charitable causes.
Recently fully refurbished, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with easy access to Bristol and the South West. On-site parking.
- Competitive salary offered and negotiable depending on experience.4-8 sessions.
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- GP team: 3 Partners, 4 Associates
- Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students)
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management.
- Regular in- house educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Docman10, EPS, Ask My GP
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs either as part of the Newly Qualified GP Fellowship Programme or separately. Additionally, we have regular ‘one to one’ support meetings with an experienced GP.
- Clinical Pharmacist.
- Our PCN staff include pharmacists, pharmacy technician, physiotherapist, social prescriber, wellbeing navigator and research nurse.
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (pro rata)
- We are a Green impact for Health and a Fairtrade practice.
We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact email@example.com Practice Manager (0117 974 8978).
Similar searches: City of Bristol