We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Practice manager to join a well-established and forward thinking practice located in Wokingham.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their team.
Previous NHS experience is essential
- Full time permanent position
- Pay rate: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Large, busy practice
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
The role will involve:
- Overseeing the administrative workforce ensuring the team delivers effective services to support the delivery of patient care
- Ensuring the practice is compliant in relation to its NHS and Statutory Obligations, including developing new practice procedures and protocols as required
- Together with the IT Lead, being responsible for making best use of IT across the practice, ensuring the practice has effective systems in place
- Ensuring the practice’s financial resources are managed effectively, maximising practice income and in liaison with the finance administrators and lead partner, providing regular financial reports
- Responding to all patient feedback ensuring thorough investigations occur and any learning opportunities/improvements are shard and implemented
- Provide guidance, support and leadership to other members of the teams; Partners, Nurses, Receptionist and administration and with day to day trouble-shooting
- Oversee key decisions on planning and development involving financial obligations, following agreement with the Partners
- Creating an environment that supports a continuous improvement & innovation ethos and ensures team members are facilitated to embrace change.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Previous NHS experience
- Knowledge of CQC standards and clinical governance
- Great people skills and organisational skills enabling to effectively lead the practice teams to promote a positive working environment
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Jack via email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5866 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Wokingham
More search results
**Wokingham 4 sessions per week until the end of …
mbi Medical Ltd
Long term Locum in Basingstoke - £750 per day
Salaried GP required in Central Slough (SL1) at 1…
Herschel Medical Centre
Salaried GP, Reading
Salaried GP, £11k / session in Basingstoke, Hamps…