Salaried GP, Randolph Surgery, West London
Salaried GP required in West London to join our CQC Good Practice
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can also support you with a Tier 2 visa if required subject to GMC and National Performers List registration.
- Salaried GP
- 6-9 sessions per week
- On site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries with contingent central pharmacy team to further support
- Physician Associates supporting the clinical team
- Minimal administration with the support of our in-house documentation management system EZ Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr.iQ’
Randolph Surgery is part of AT Medics Group. Situated in the inner London Borough of Westminster, it has good transport links being directly opposite Maida Vale Station .
AT Medics is London’s largest Primary Care provider. This is an exciting time to join our organization with a growing portfolio, covering 19 CCG regions, 48 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 0,000 patients. We are a learning organization committed to education and development with over 20 postgraduate training sites.
Technology is used to support patients’ and our people and our unique and tested workflow model, EZ Doc reduces GP administrative workload by up to 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs’ can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GPs’.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration
- 6-9 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Choice of pension including NHS pension
- Fully funded enhanced MPS indemnity cover
- BUPA private health insurance
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Excellent maternity/parental leave packages
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education and digital platform remote consultation
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP trainer grants
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- Active practice social calendar
- Staff Benefits package
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
If you feel that you are suited to this position, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up-to-date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Randolph Surgery, please visit https://randolphgp.co.uk/
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com