Salaried GP Role (6 sessions per week), Darlington
Prospect Health are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Darlington with a long standing high performing partnership.
The partners are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of strong clinical and clerical teams.
The practice has a track record of performance with consistently high QoF and CQC scores. You will enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to working. You will be in purpose build premises with large consultation rooms.
The practice also operates an open door policy and encourages staff cohesion and support to ensure it is an enjoyable place to work, where all views are welcomed and everyone remains forward thinking in their approach.
- Up to 6-8 sessions a week (full or part-time available)
- Patient list size of approximately 14,000 patients with excellent clinical and clerical support teams in place
- One protected session per week to allow you to develop areas of specialist interest
- Manageable workload with below average patient consults per session
- Consistently high QoF and CQC achievers, so the practice has a fantastic record of achievement
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Up to £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- SystmOne experienced
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Applications from Tier 2 visa applicants also welcome
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Darlington