Salaried GP, East London (Carpenters Practice)
Salaried GPs required in E15, from part time or full time, with approximately 18000 patient list.
The Practice is located within a 10 mins walk from Westfield Shopping Centre.
The surgeries are part of the AT Medics family and we are seeking ambitious GPs who is committed to high quality care who will add to our excellent existing clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
- Salaried GP
- 6-9 sessions per week
- On site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries with contingent central pharmacy team to further support
- Physician Associates supporting the clinical team
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in London.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 18 CCG regions, 48 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 375,000 patients. We have 20 postgraduate training sites and a learning organisation committed to education and development.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Great benefits package with 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to email@example.com
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com