GP Job, Sydney and New South Wales, Australia
If you are thinking of making the move to Australia to work in General Practice, we have some great opportunities within the state of New South Wales for you to consider.
Most roles offer flexible working arrangements with hours ranging from 36 - 40 hours per week to satisfy VISA requirements. With considerably less admin to worry about, the work life balance is superb and offers a great opportunity to live an outdoors lifestyle, spend more time with friends and family and generally enjoy more free time doing what you enjoy most.
We can offer roles across many different locations throughout the state with many Medical Centres located either in, or very close to towns or cities.
We will assist in finding the right job for you by:
- Providing you with detailed information on the different locations available within the state, information on individual medical centres, prospective earnings, and some of the logistics of relocation
- Organising and facilitating all interviews and meetings with your potential employee
- Negotiating your package to include additional benefits and allowances
- Helping you with the licensing and visa applications you will need to complete your re-location
New South Wales is probably best known as the home of the largest city in Australia, Sydney. This unique, vibrant metropolis boasts a plethora of cultural treasures which most famously include the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Royal Botanical Gardens. There are many amazing restaurants, museums and other landmarks dotted around the city with world renowned beaches only a short commute from the city centre.
The state offers up a diverse topography and you can find many smaller towns and villages on the fringe of Sydney which offer their own unique living environments. If you prefer to live on the wild side of life this state will whet your appetite with it’s myriad of amazing beaches, lush green mountainous regions to the South and West of the city and even areas suited to skiing in the winter months.
Package and Benefits
- Salaries dependent on a few different factors but can exceed £200k in some circumstances
- Flexible working hours
- Significantly reduced admin in comparison to what is required in the UK
- Relocation assistance - Up to $20k AUD dependent on location and commitment
- Incentive programmes in place which could drastically increase your earnings
- Accommodation and use of a car sometimes provided in top priority locations
- Conferences and CPD events often paid for
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You must have one of the below qualifications to start your journey to practice in Australia and apply for your certificate of equivalence with the RACGP:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 6 and 12 months but full support will be provided with our experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Similar searches: Australia