Salaried GP Job, Cardiff
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Cardiff based GP surgery as a Salaried GP
The practice are keen to offer a superb work/life balance and offer flexible session timings in order to accommodate this. They have built a strong multi-disciplinary team of ANPs and GPs, and so are able to minimise GP admin and visits. They would also be keen for an incoming GPs to be given the time and space to pursue clinical interest areas moving forward.
Located in West Cardiff, easily commutable from the centre, and Newport, and just off the M4. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 6,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and ANPs
- Offering 4- 6 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000-£80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.