Salaried GP Job, Swindon
Salaried GP Job- Swindon (£81,000 per year - pro-rata)
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly successful and well-staffed training practice, in the role of Salaried GP. The practice have worked hard to minimise GP workload, with a nurse led system, meaning GPs typically see only 12 consultations per session (15 minute appointment timings. Excellent ANP cover also means you would see minimal home visits, and admin/letters are also efficiently organised by a back room team. You would have the option for excellent funding and support for clinical interests, as well as teaching and training.
Located in central Swindon, easily commutable from the surrounding area. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-6 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
- £81,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.