This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in Bude as a Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership.
The practice has worked hard to build a warm, friendly environment, whilst leading the way in piloting new schemes within the local CCG area. They have built and maintained a strong team of experienced clinical and clerical staff, enabling them to build a manageable workload, whereby a GP will see minimal admin and minimal home visits. Because of the efficient, paper-light environment, you will be given the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas and enjoy an excellent work/life balance
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- List size of more than 10,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £100,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Cornwall