Salaried GP Role, View to Partnership (4-6 sessions), Bedford
A fantastic opportunity is available for a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP surgery in the Bedfordshire region. With an excellent salary commensurate with the role, as well as the potential to move in to a partnership role this is one role not to be missed!
We are seeking an experienced salaried GP who has the drive and ambition to move in to a partnership role with this well established, CQC high achieving practice.
There is a friendly and supportive environment in this 2 site practice where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop special interest areas.
This practice boasts a very capable nursing team and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team.
So if you are looking for a supportive, high-achieving and varied role with the potential to become a partner and key driver in the future success of the practice, then this role is not to be missed!
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care.
- Working alongside supportive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses.
- Well managed workload.
- Ability to make your mark on the practice and progressing to Partnership.
- Mixture of telephone consults and face-to-face as directed by the GP.
- Minimal home visits
- Interest in Women's Health desirable, but not essential.
- SystmOne operating system.
Package and Benefits
- From £10,000 - £11,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
- Opportunity to progress to partnership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a salaried GP
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.