6-8 sessions Salaried GP Job, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
6-8 clinical sessions, Salaried GP, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, GMS surgery, £72,000-£84,000, BMA contract, indemnity cover, over 5,000 patients
A new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a friendly, long-established GMS surgery in Sunderland is now available. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and a great Practice Manager.
- 8 clinical sessions a week available
- Over 5,000 patients
- Modern, purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- Circa £9,000-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (c.£72,000-£84,000 p.a)
- BMA contract
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.