Salaried GP Role (4-8 sessions per week), Consett
We are seeking an experienced 4-8 session Salaried GP or Salaried with a view to Partnership to work at a prestigious practice in Consett, County Durham earning up to £10,000 per session and flexible working hours.
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Consett. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to its over 18,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave. The surgery is very flexible with respect to working hours as an example even school hours working would be considered.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs and Registrars
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- Training practice
- High QOF (100%) & consistent CQC achievers
- Traditional well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with 15-minute appointments
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- From £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs in a practice with a real team feeling
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.