Salaried GP Role, Leeds
Full time Senior Salaried GP, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Salary £90,000-£93,000
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Leeds where you can spend time each week working clinical sessions and then additional strategy and leadership sessions to help the practice continue to be successful and provide excellent patient outcomes. Working alongside a friendly, supportive GP team you will have the chance to practice with great clinical variety and enjoy professional satisfaction.
- Full time role
- Working with a practice population of over 10,000 patients
- Well-managed workload and excellent structure to the week
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Systm One practice software
- Very stable, friendly and supportive team
Package and Benefits
- Salary £90,000-£93,000
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week CPD leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Leeds
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP in Norfolk, up to £11,000 per session
Salaried GP view to partnership, Portsmouth, up t…