Salaried GP Role, Ashton under Lyne
Salaried GP, Ashton under Lyne, Greater Manchester, 4-8 sessions, up to £10,000 per session (circa £72,000-£80,00 FTE) plus indemnity cover, no duty doctor, GMS practice.
We are recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP role in Ashton-under-Lyne for a medium sized forward-thinking GMS practice. The practice is very well established in the community and is located in modern premises with excellent facilities. You will have an excellent clinical support team including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses. The practice promotes a friendly, supportive atmosphere and has a clear ethos for teamwork. Further information is listed below.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Medium sized patient population with a fantastic clinical support team in place including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- No duty doctor or extended hours requirements
- Consistently high QoF achievers
- Modern practice with excellent facilities
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session, per annum -salary circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK, active registration on NHS Performers list
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Ashton-Under-Lyne