Salaried GP Role, Leeds, West Yorkshire
6-8 sessions Salaried GP role, Leeds, flexible session times, friendly, supportive team up to £84,000 FTE
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in Leeds within a long-established surgery that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Working in this surgery, you will enjoy a very forward-thinking approach and a wide variety of patient conditions to help make a positive difference in the local community.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- PMS surgery using Systm One practice software
- Patient population circa 8,000 patients
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent clinical support from multi-skilled team of ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Excellent surgery facilities
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Up to £84,000 FTE
- NHS Clinical Negligence Cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be considered for this role you must be a registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs