Salaried GP Role, Selhurst, South London
Please read on to find out more about a superb, well managed practice seeking a new Salaried GP
The practice can accommodate anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions and is a great opportunity to join a stable and strong team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs.
The surgery is very well organised and are able to offer a well-managed workload of circa 18 AM and 10 PM consultations per session, with low home visits. They are able to offer flexibility in terms of session start and finish times, giving a healthy work life balance for their staff. The GPs are well supported by excellent clinical and clerical support, including a paramedic who takes on the majority of home visits. There would be opportunity to develop specialist interest areas, and to get involved in teaching and training. There would also be scope for Partnership in the future, if desired.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Well managed workload of circa 18 AM and 10 PM consultations
- Low number of home visits
- Flexibility in terms of session start and finish times
- Clinical support including ANP's, Nurses, HCA's and Paramedics
- Excellent Practice Management and admin support staff
- Uses Emis Web
- Opportunities to get involved in teaching and training
- Support for development of interest areas
- Option for Partnership in the future
Package and Benefits
- £9500 to £10000 sessional rate per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: London (South)
More search results
Salaried GP, Wigan- With View to Partnership
Salaried GP, Irlam
Menlo Park Recruitment
General Practitioner Role near Fraser Island, Que…
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP in Norfolk, up to £11,000 per session
Salaried GP view to partnership, Portsmouth, up t…