Salaried GP with Optional View to Partnership, East Sussex
Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery, commutable from Brighton and Royal Tunbridge Wells areas who are seeking a Salaried GP with an optional clear view to Partnership
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful surgery with superb staff retention and a strong team culture throughout the practice. The role is at a popular training practice able to offer opportunities to those with an interest in teaching and training. There would also be extensive support on offer for developing interest areas. There is an extremely well managed workload of circa 15 AM and 8 PM consultations per session with very low home visits which are largely undertaken by their Paramedic. The GP's are supported by excellent clerical and clinical support staff.
- Seeking between 5 and 8 sessions a week
- Commutable from Brighton, Eastbourne, Royal Tunbridge Wells areas
- Option for clear view to a Partnership position
- Lucrative practice drawings
- Golden hello on offer for new Partners
- Patient list size of circa 7,000
- Clinical support including Paramedic Practitioner, Clinical pharmacist, 2 nurses, 3 HCA's
- Strong supportive administrative team
- Training practice
- Support for developing interest areas
- Workload of circa 15 AM and 8 PM consultations per session
- Low home visits
- Close knit team of Partners and Salaried GP's, regular clinical meetings
- EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session per annum
- Golden hello on offer to new Partners
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list. Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: East Sussex