4-8 session Salaried GP, Basingstoke Area, £76,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
Prospect Health are currently working with a well-established and high achieving practice near Basingstoke who are seeking to bring in a Salaried GP to join a settled team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's due to recent growth. The incoming GP would benefit from excellent support from a comprehensive and well trained team of support staff. Development of the surgery staff is high on the Partners agenda and the GP's are supported to develop or build on specialist interest areas.
There is a very well managed workload on offer of 14 face to face consultations per session plus 2 telephone calls. Home visits are very low with circa 2 or 3 a week across the whole surgery. The Partners are also able to offer a BMA model contract. If this opportunity does sound of interest, the surgery would be happy to arrange an informal visit without obligation to enable you to find out more, which Prospect would be able to facilitate. Please get in touch for further details in confidence.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Excellent, digitally focussed practice manager
- Training practice with ST3 in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork.
- Approximately 14 consultations per session plus 2 calls
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web, Docman 10 and auto dictation software
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £76,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Similar searches: Basingstoke