Salaried GP for 6-8 sessions in Thamesmead SE London
Salaried GP position
One extended hours session a month
Looking for a real team player, good team environment
Specialist interests encourage
- Indemnity/GMC/RCGP professional fees reimbursed
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- NHS pension
- Never on-call by your self- always 2 GPs on-call at anyone point, to make sure volumes doable and not overwhelmed.
- Limitations on consultations and paperwork
- Full secretarial and admin support in terms of writing letters, chasing results and appointments, so GPs not wasting their time doing trivial jobs
- Supportive environment- everyone helps each other out.
- Strong processes that support safety, in terms of safeguarding, follow up of 2 week referrals etc. - recent CQC visit, very positive feedback, awaiting final report, hoping for good or outstanding.
- Additional study leave on practice time and paid by the practice if fits with practice needs- we like to develop our GPs and are supportive of this.
- In house appraisal once a year
- In house clinical meeting weekly- in protected time.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please click 'Apply' and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0208 333 5013 or email email@example.com
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period
Similar searches: London (South)