6 Session Salaried GP Role, Plaistow
Please read on for further details on an opportunity to join an award winning training practice in the Plaistow/East Ham area of London.
The role is at a very well managed and high performing surgery with an excellent local reputation and the Lead Partner is looking for a new 6 session Salaried GP to join a strong and stable team of existing GP's. The surgery won an award due to it's high standard of training they offer, and there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training as well support on offer to develop interest areas. The practice is very well organised with excellent clinical and clerical support on offer so the workload is well managed and the GP's enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- Seeking a 6 session Salaried GP
- Award winning training practice
- Support for development
- Workload of circa 15 consults per sessions
- Very low home visits
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Forward thinking and innovative practice, new ideas welcomed
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Pleasant working conditions, on site parking
- Close knit team with regular weekly meetings and get togethers
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum dependent on experience and skill set
- 6 sessions available
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
- Newly qualified GP's welcome with support on offer
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Newham