Lead GP or Salaried GP, Angus
Work with the Practice Development Manager/Practice Manager and Nursing Leads supported by the Professional Clinical Development Lead GP for 2c Practices. As part of the core leadership group, you will work with the rest of the practice team to develop a practice development plan which reflects the needs of the practice population and promotes the practice as an exemplar with reference to the GMS contract Scotland 2018.
This practice is passionate about supporting a healthy work life balance and is open to flexible working arrangements within this role. Although each post is ideally full time (40 hours a week usually 8 sessions) they would consider applicants looking for 6-8 sessions a week.
Developing and nurturing their GP workforce is a priority for this practice, and this post offers 33 days annual leave, 8 public holidays and weekly protected time for personal study and development.
- Salaried GP - £11,445.50 per session
- Lead GP - £12,763.88 per session
- £8,000.00 relocation allowance available
- £5,000.00 Incentive payment
- South East Angus circa 40 minutes north of Dundee
- Old purpose-built premises which are currently undergoing a huge renovation project
- Highly efficient and paper-light (80% of admin filtered out)
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- Very supportive and friendly team including ANPs and practice nurses
- Up to 8 sessions per week, and PT considered
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Very reasonable patient numbers; circa 13 patient contacts per session
- Low home visit ratio and no duty doctor day!
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- Relocation allowance and Incentive payment
- Crown indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 33 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Superb working environment
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!