2 posts - 1 covering the area of Norfolk and 1 covering the area of Suffolk
Department/Team/Faculty: East Anglia Faculty
About the Department/Team/Faculty:
The East Anglia Faculty of the RCGP has 1900 members across Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Norwich, King's Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Great Yarmouth. The Faculty Board are a group of RCGP volunteer members who provide local networking, education and support in the local areas.
About the role:
- Receive communications through, and participate in debates & consultations through, the First5® Googlegroup
- Attend national First5® meetings. Attendance at the annual Faculty Leads Meeting is expected, attendance at other national First5® events is encouraged if possible (eg RCGP Annual Conference, national CPD events, First5® leads video conferences)
- Inform the First5® team of any regional events or new initiatives you plan to ensure any central support is given & good practice can be disseminated across the country
- Regularly attend Faculty Board meetings & represent First5® GPs
- Work with the faculty board’s communication lead in collaboration to ensure that there are specific communications to the First5® cohort
- Work with the Faculty Board to develop the First5® Initiative in your area
About the person:
RCGP First5 Member with an interest in joining a lovely group of jobbing GPs.
Email address for further information and to apply: Eanglia@rcgp.org.uk
Similar searches: East of England