Later career and retired members representative
Department/Team/Faculty: North West England Faculty
About the Department/Team/Faculty:
The NW England Faculty supports over 3,300 members, Fellows, Associates in Training and students in Central and Greater Manchester, Lancashire and South Cumbria. We also have a large contingent of LCARM (later career retired members). We work together with the 6 other Northern faculties to create and promote later career and retired member events.
About the role:
We need someone who can…
- Attending bi-monthly and quarterly LCARM gatherings (virtually or f2f)
- Attend the LCARM National meetings in London (virtually or f2f)
- Attend at least 2 of the 4 faculty boards throughout the year
- Support the faculty and administrator by spreading the word about events
- Support the administrator in devising/creating events and activities for LCARM doctors in the faculty and the wider Northern region.
- Networking with fellow LCARM doctors in the region and encouraging them to attend/participate in events.
About the person:
You must be a later career or retired GP in the faculty region who is looking to actively engage with the RCGP and help them provide an offering for LCARM doctors (members and non) in the faculty and the wider Northern region. We need someone who is enthusiastic, knowledgeable, engaging, supportive and fun!
Email address for further information and to apply: email@example.com
Similar searches: North West